[Bundle] NEXTORCH TA20 Tactical LED Flashlight, 1000 Lumen, Head with Nano Ceramic Glass Breaker, Strobe Function
The new "Little Giant" among the Nextorch EDC tactical lights with 1000 lumens.
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
The NEXTORCH TA20 is a REAL EDC lamp and with its 1000 lumens a real light giant among tactical lamps. With its approx. 100mm length, it can be taken anywhere. Whether for official purposes, hunting, outdoor or for everyday use, this lamp fits everywhere.
What can the TA20 do?
The lamp has three modes - LOCK - DUTY - TAC.
LOCK...the lamp is completely switched off and cannot be switched on by accident
DUTY....three light levels: High-Medium-Low + Strob
TAC....momentary light when the limit switch is pressed and when the switch is pressed down - Strob
One characteristic of the new TA20 is its uncompromisingly simple and stress-free operating concept.
The TA20 also features the nano-ceramic glass breaker in the lens crown. Instead of highly polished stainless steel, the lens crown of the TA20 is now made of high-strength, grey titanium and has a durable matt finish.
Facten of the NEXTORCH TA20
- Real 1,000 ANSI lumens
- 200 metre luminous range
- Incl. USB rechargeable battery
- Lens crown made of titanium with nano-ceramic glass breaker
- Waterproof up to 2 metres
Scope of delivery NEXTORCH TA20
- NEXTORCH TA20 LED Flashlight
- Stainless steel clip
- Wrist strap
- USB battery with 650mAh
- USB charging cable
- Instruction manual
- LED: White LED
- Mode: 1000lm/190lm/25lm/momentary on/stroboscopic
- Light range: 210m/85m/30m
- Runtime: 1h15min/2h15min/24h
- Water resistance: IPX8(2m)
- Shock resistance: 2m
- Battery: 1x 16340 rechargeable battery or 1x CR123A
- Dimensions: 100mm*30mm*23mm
- Weight: 89g