High-quality EDC knife with the best features at an excellent price-performance ratio.
This compact, sturdy and very robust utility knife is best used as a tool and is easy to sharpen thanks to the Sandvik steel.
The robust tanto blade made of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a partial serrated edge is up to all demands in any situation.
The patented MobiLip™ stainless steel retaining clip allows the new TEKUT Ares to be optimally recessed in the pocket: Hardly any other EDC knife can be carried concealed as well as the TEKUT Ares! The non-slip handle, even when wet, easily allows different grip positions, for example when sawing.
The TEKUT Ares is made of the best Sandvik steel with the following features:
1. can easily be sharpened to an ultra-sharp edge while on the move.
2. very high hardness
3. high toughness
4. extremely good corrosion resistance
5. the 12C27 Sandvik steel used is very pure and the structure is wonderfully dense and uniform
6. HRC from 57-59
- Blade made of 12C27 Sandvik steel
- Handle made of PA66 + 20% GF
- Blade hardness: HRC 57-59
- Locking system: Liner Lock
- Length open: 170mm / closed: 102mm
- Weight: 93.2 g